Do you have a passion for demonstrating expertise, can hustle, and are adept at developing relationships?
Would you like to work for a company that is awesome, innovative and different?
Baker-Hopp & Associates has been providing business and personal insurance, employee benefits and risk management solutions since 1916. We aim to be the best by exceeding all expectations in delivering insurance protection with superior value and outstanding customer service, while providing growth and opportunity for the future.
Our highly qualified and experienced staff delivers the expertise our clients expect. Our clients consider us trusted advisors because they know we have your best interests in mind.With Baker-Hopp & Associates it isn’t just about insurance.
Big insurance firms are tempting – we understand that! But there are distinct advantages to working at a local, historic, boutique firm, with a deep connection to the community.
Here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy from working at Baker-Hopp & Associates:
- You’ll be working and collaborating with the agency owner and leadership team. That whole “open door” thing is very real here.
- You are a well-rounded professional and a valuable advisor to the client. You get to lead as much as you desire.
- An Associate at a large firm may only see their small piece of the puzzle. Here, you’ll see the big picture and have opportunities to do more for the client.
- Opportunity to define your personal brand. Here, you’ll be noticed, and can grow quickly.
- Our culture is one of “family”. We all spend a lot of time together at work; we’ll get to know each other and you will become part of Baker-Hopp & Associates.
- Flexibility. That’s the beauty of a local firm. We have policies and procedures, of course, but none so rigid that they can’t be modified when necessary.
- You will, of course, receive an excellent benefits package.
If you enjoy continuous learning, taking responsibility and are someone who is ready to take their career to the next level we would like to talk to you.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to: Gretchen@bakerhopp.com