The Baker-Hopp core values are to RAISE THE BAR:
- We BELIEVE in who we are and where we are going.
- We are ACCOUNTABLE. We do what we say we will do.
- We build RELATIONSHIPS. We are passionate about building strong relationships with our team, our clients, our partner insurance carriers, our communities and our families.
Baker-Hopp & Associates has been providing business and personal insurance, employee benefits and risk management solutions and services to clients for over 100 years. We are a privately-held fourth generation business fiercely committed to staying independently owned and operated by our own internal team. We have over 1500 clients in our three divisions, 15 employees and our core partner insurance carrier relationships for commercial insurance are focused on seven regional, national and international insurance companies.
Baker-Hopp is a “boutique firm”– defined as a highly skilled team dedicated to the expertise of insurance and risk management, serving a select client base creating immense value for them. Boutique firms like Baker-Hopp believe that being the best at what you do is more important than being the biggest.
We are known to be a very supportive, loyal organization and a culture of enjoying hard work. We strongly believe in the power of team and the mantra that “anyone can go fast if they choose to go it alone but if you want to go far, you must go as a team”. The team shares in financial success and personal satisfaction without limits.
Big insurance firms are tempting – we understand that! But there are distinct advantages to working at a local, historic, boutique firm, with a deep connection to the community:
- Earning potential without caps.
- Reoccurring revenue model.
- Ability to be part of building something (but with a strong foundation, not starting in a garage).
- Benefits include health insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability and 401k with employer matching.
- Wealth strategy benefit—an annuity payout to your on the book of business you produce.
- Confidence in the stability of ownership—ownership commitment to remaining independent.
- Experienced, driven leadership with average age of 46 (industry average is 54).